Stainless Steel Full Port Ball Valves are a two piece valve. This valve is threaded female on both ends.
304 Stainless Steel
It has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel combined with a maximum of 0.08% carbon.
- Forming and welding properties
- Corrosion & oxidation resistance due to the chromium content
- Deep drawing quality
- Excellent toughness even down to cryogenic temperatures (which are very low temperatures)
- Low temperature properties responding well to hardening by cold working
- Ease of cleaning and fabrication
- Beauty of appearance