If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this Site is hosted on computer servers in the United States. Any personal information collected through this Site may be transferred to the United States and other countries that might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this Site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
Roth Sugar Bush may gather the following types of information:
- personal information given voluntarily while using a feature of this website, for example, during a registration process or purchase, including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, birth date; financial information, such as credit card number
- information gathered as a result of voluntary participation in a survey or poll, or when communicating with our webmaster or employees
- information gathered when visitors register for a sweepstakes contest on our website.
- all pictures emailed to us voluntarily for any contest or any pictures posted on our facebook page, will become the property of Roth Sugar Bush and can be used by Roth Sugar Bush in any marketing vehicles such as our website, facebook page, catalog, brochures, seminars, etc…
Roth Sugar Bush will not sell or otherwise share personally identifying information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services to you at your request, or as required by law.
Roth Sugar Bush will share this information with certain business partners to provide requested service that we do not provide directly. Roth Sugar Bush will only share personally identifying information with these business partners if they agree not to disclose the information to other parties and agree not to use this information to solicit.
Roth Sugar Bush may share summative data collected through its website that does not personally identify any party with our research partner, and may from time to time share this type data with other business partners.
Roth Sugar Bush may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Also, if you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you post on the website may be shared with other participants in the forum. In any of these situations, the recipient of the personal information may be located in the United States or another jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
From time to time, Roth Sugar Bush website users may be asked to participate in voluntary surveys and polls. As a part of this process you may be asked to supply personal information such as demographic information and lifestyle preferences. These surveys will be strictly voluntary and you can choose to disclose this information or not.
Roth Sugar Bush may use information gathered through its website for the following general purposes:
- to customize content delivered to you
- to contact and provide service to you as well as improve the overall delivery of Roth Sugar Bush Maple Equipment or Syrup products
- to conduct research for other purposes related to Roth Sugar Bush core business. In no case will Roth Sugar Bush use personally identifying information for its own use or the use of any other party, except to provide the services you request or as required by law.
Roth Sugar Bush only reviews usage of our online content in the aggregate (meaning information summarized into large groups of users with no personally identifying information) to determine the most popular website features and to help us develop new content and service ideas.
Parents should always supervise their children while online. The Roth Sugar Bush website is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. So that we may comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that children under the age of sixteen not provide any personal information on this website.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Keep track of and serve advertisement with a 3rd party
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Shop Online with Confidence
Roth Sugar Bush has partnered with Global Pay Direct to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Global Pay Direct Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions
- industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information
- compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Questions and Comments We value our customer’s perspective and welcome any feedback that you may have. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.